Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ladies: Need you help and advice?

Bassicly last week saw this girl, she was real pretty. Dressed really nice. I didnt know what to say to her, i said to her nice shoes. She kidna gave me look and about to say thanks. i got nervous and walked off. Then later on i am on the bus and she sat next to me. I was so nervous i ddint speak to her. I am not talking about the school bus by the way. Anywho i real nervous didnt chat to her. Wish i did. I may see her tomorrow on the bus. What should i say to her? Want to get to know her. Or somthing like we meet again?





Advice and tips please





thanks, and any personal experince.

Ladies: Need you help and advice?
try to talk to her beyond her shoes.....show interest in her as a person


ask her where she lives, her likes,dislikes etc.





show more interest in her. ladies find UNDERSTANDING men attractive.





a good conversationalist shows more interest in the person in front than jabbering about himself.


ladies can%26#039;t resist a guy who lends his ears when they wanna speak their hearts out.



acne scar

No comments:

Post a Comment