Tuesday, April 14, 2009

LADIES: heels & dance clubs ~ dancing QUESTION.?

Okay. I really love dance DJs..... and I%26#039;m going to a big show tonight. I REALLY love dancing and I usually stick with frumpyish things like ballerina flats because I like to MOVE.





However, tonight, I%26#039;m considering wearing a dress. And I have zipper boots I want to wear. Heels are approx 3%26quot;. I am TALL by the way, I don%26#039;t like wearing anything higher than that. Boots feel relatively comfortable, but I%26#039;m sure that%26#039;s going to change once I%26#039;m out in them for a few hours. :P





ANYHOW, my question is.... if I wear the boots, what kinds of dance moves should I stick with?? Anything in particular?? I need HELP. I never wear heels. I am thinking of scrapping them altogether, but I don%26#039;t know what else to wear with the dress............I think the ballet flats will make me look frumpy and dumpy with that dress........ especially with hoisery. (Going without hosiery is out of the question as I work in auto body and I get bruises on my legs).





Any shoe ideas? Dancing ideas? HELP!

LADIES: heels %26amp; dance clubs ~ dancing QUESTION.?
well, i was really astonished to read u have been wearing ballerinas when u went to dance? how ugly is that. i am always wear high heels for dancing. always. and i also like to move. so i move exactly the same as if i were without heels. i suggest u wear your boots (thou i really don%26#039;t know how u re imagining hoisery dress and boots. i would wear high heel shoes) and try moving at home. and girl, women without high heels in night clubs look not sexy and plumpy. so start sticking to heels always from now. thou in every day life i never wear high heels, i can%26#039;t imagine people can walk in them
Reply:I think the boots will be perfect. To keep them more comfortable try buying a pair of insoles on your way home before you get ready to go dancing. And take a few minutes to dance with your boots on tonight to get the hang of it. You should still be able to do the same moves, you%26#039;ll just need a little time to get into the %26quot;groove%26quot; of heels.





Oh and don%26#039;t forget to pack band aids in your bag in case you get blisters on your toes.





Good Luck and Have fun!



hot model

No comments:

Post a Comment